07 May, 2009

Site update...

Hi everyone.

I just wanted to let you know that I've added a RSS feed to my blog, so if you are familiar with this, you can now follow "I Heart Josh Groban" via RSS as well. This is all new to me, so I hope it works OK. The feed details are at the top of the right hand column. Or you can follow the blog by using the "Followers" gadget which is also located on the right-hand side, under the Blog Archive and Blogs I Love...

Also, I might not be able to do many updates in the coming weeks due to some upcoming travel, but I'll see how I go.

On my return, I'll be announcing details of a contest to celebrate the release of the "Chess in Concert" DVD, so keep an eye out for that.

Finally , I wanted to say thanks for the comments you leave in the posts and in the shoutout box. I do appreciate them.

Anyway, 'keep on joshing'..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Let me know what you think...