15 September, 2011

"This Is All I Ask" with Tony Bennett...

Listen to the entire song from Tony's upcoming Duets II at NPR.

Click here to listen Josh and Tony sing "This Is All I Ask".

Click here to listen to the entire album.


Other songs on the album include:
The Lady Is a Tramp feat. Lady Gaga
One For My Baby (And One More For the Road) feat. John Mayer
Body and Soul feat. Amy Winehouse
Don't Get Around Much Anymore feat. Michael Bublé
Blue Velvet feat. k.d. lang
How Do You Keep the Music Playing feat. Aretha Franklin
The Girl I Love feat. Sheryl Crow
On the Sunny Side of the Street feat. Willie Nelson
Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me) feat. Queen Latifah
Speak Low feat. Norah Jones
This Is All I Ask feat. Josh Groban
Watch What Happens feat. Natalie Cole
Stranger in Paradise feat. Andrea Bocelli
The Way You Look Tonight feat. Faith Hill
Yesterday I Heard the Rain feat. Alejandro Sanz
It Had To Be You feat. Carrie Underwood
When Do the Bells Ring for Me feat. Mariah Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Let me know what you think...