This is exciting, according to Ryan Murphy, the creator of the hit TV show "Glee", Josh will be making a return appearance in the second season when it returns to our tv screens in September. (Source)
As a huge fan of Glee, I for one can't wait to see what classic 'Josh-inspired" quotes we'll get. There's already a lot to live up to including these classics:
Episode 3 - "Acafellas" (original air date September 17th, 2009)
- Sandy: Who's Josh Groban?! Kill yourself! He is an angel sent from heaven to deliver platinum records unto us. And if he were here right now I'd club you to death with his Critic's Choice Award.
- Sandy: He's here! He's here! Josh Groban is here! Front row, big brown eyes, cute as a buttermilk biscuit. I barfed.
- Josh: And which one of you is...Sandy?
Sandy: Right here! We are so honored you c-
Josh: I came here to tell you - stop calling me! I don't know how you got my number. I don't know how you got my number after I changed it! But stop sending me nude photos and locks of your hair. I don't want anymore of your edible gift baskets or listen to any of those sonatas you wrote. Here's a restraining order.
- Josh: Throngs of screaming teenagers don't do it for Josh Groban. No. Josh Groban loves a blowsy alcoholic.
Episode 22 - Journey (original air date 11th June 2010)
- Josh: Two questions: One, are you single? And two, how about those "New Directions"?
- Josh: I thought that brunette had an amazing voice.
Olivia: Brunette's have no place in show business.
- Olivia: By the time I was fourteen I'd already formed a band. When Josh Groban was their age he was already in the Mickey Mouse Club... or something.
- Josh: DAGNABIT!!!
- Sue: KISS MY ASS, Josh Groban! I'm an internationally ranked cheer-leading coach!