28 January, 2010

Could this be true...

Is Josh going back to the Royal Albert Hall???


A couple of showbiz discussion boards are mentioning that Josh has been cast in a one-off performance of a Dante Dreams, a new musical by Brian Yorkey that will premiere in a one-off performance on 1 August 2010 at the Royal Albert Hall in London. Other cast members include Adam Garcia and Megan Mullally.



I guess only time will tell if these rumors are true. Tickets go on sale from Tuesday February 2nd.

Source (1)
Source (2)
~

2 comments:

  1. I live in the UK and I contacted the Royal Albert Hall tonight and enquired whether this was true! RAH said that it wouldn't be possible to hold this event as it would come during the yearly PROMS which are held during July and August. They have certainly no knowledge of this performance themselves and the box office has no tickets available.
    If however, it was a proven fact that Dante Dreams were to be performed at RAH - you can be sure I will be in the queue.
    As for the tickets going on sale on 2nd February, I will be asking my US friends to get me some if they are available - but I very much doubt they are. Jerusha

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Let me know what you think...