31 March, 2011

Gayle King on Josh...

This is from an interview for TV Squad about Gayle's tv show "The Gayle King Show".

Who do you follow on Twitter?
I follow lots of people. I follow Josh Groban -- I'm nuts about him.

Are you his cougar? (We asked in jest.)
Oh, please! I hate that word cougar because it's so predatory, and it just sounds like you're some old woman on the prowl for some young boy. I hate that. I know people say that [in jest] but I just never think it's funny because it's always no negative about women ... especially when you think about my feelings for Josh. A cougar implies you have a romantic interest in somebody, a romantic or sexual, none of which I have for Justin Bieber -- I follow him too -- or Josh Groban.

For the full interview click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Let me know what you think...