18 October, 2011

Tour videos...

You've probably already noticed that I haven't posted many tour videos on the site (except for the odd one or two including the amazing Double Dream Hands), and I confess this has been quite a deliberate move.  Apart from not having enough time to search for them, I'm also trying my best to hold out watching clips until I actually get to see Josh in November (and yes, I know I'm a little crazy attempting this).

But I've just found a great Tumblr site - Straight to You Tour Blog which has an awesome collection of videos from the tour. So go check it out if you want to see clips from the tour in an easy to find format! (The link to the site will also be included in my Blog Links on the right-hand side.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Let me know what you think...