01 September, 2009

Glee preview pics...


The news that Josh will be making a guest appearance in the new TV series "Glee" has been out there for awhile, and today there's been an update. Josh had previously said that
"I play myself but I'm definitely acting... I had to play a real jerk version of myself, so it was a lot of fun. I had to serve one of the teachers a restraining order."

Well we now have confirmation that Josh will be appearing in Episode
3 which is entitled "Acafellas" and it's scheduled to screen in the US on 16 September.

This is the episode description -


Will forms the Acafellas, an all-male acapella vocal group, and spends more time building his own confidence than he does with the glee club. In Will’s absence, the glee club decides to hire a well-known choreographer to help coach them to Nationals. Meanwhile, Mercedes is bitten by the love bug, but her feelings aren’t reciprocated. When the Acafellas perform for the P.T.A., they get a surprise visit backstage from Josh Groban (guest-starring as himself) in the “Acafellas” episode of GLEE.

I'm really excited about this and can't wait for the episode to air. Hope you enjoy the attached pics from Josh's episode.



Source - Glee Images and Glee Forum
~

2 comments:

  1. Oh Josh looks so beautiful, it seems that years doesn't pass over him, he still has this innocent and cute face of Malcolm Wyatt <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very nice! Great news. I miss Josh and this is a good oportunity to watch him again (after Oprah). Good Luck. Kisses, Pati (from Brazil).

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Let me know what you think...