20 September, 2009

Reviews of Glee...



From People.com

This week's Glee-ful moment was the fantastic cameo by singer Josh Groban, specifically this line, delivered in such un-Groban-like third person to Will Schuester's tipsy mom: "Throngs of screaming teenage girls don't do it for Josh Groban, no. Josh Groban loves a blowsy alcoholic." Indeed! – Cynthia Wang

From Entertainment Hotline

Oh, how I love Josh Groban's sense of humor. The man is funny and loves to poke fun at his own image. ("Now you might be thinking why would a pop star like me come over here and talk to you? Well, let me tell you something, throngs of screaming teenagers don't do it for Josh Groban. No. Josh Groban loves a blousy alcoholic.") I remember his first television appearance on Ally McBeal before he hit it big. It's nice to see he hasn't lost that with all the fame and success he's received in the subsequent years. I have to agree with Sandy. Josh Groban really is "an angel sent from heaven to deliver platinum records unto us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Let me know what you think...