14 September, 2008

20 Questions...

I posted this on another site, but I thought I'd share it here as well...

~~~~~~~~

I feel like i should be in therapy - but yes "I heart Josh Groban".

There, I've said it, out loud and for the world to know.

Now I think it's time for 20 questions

Q. Do I care if people think I'm a little crazy?
A. Not on your life.

Q. Do my work colleagues know about my obsession?
A. Yep. I tried to hide it, but they all know.

Q. Do I care that people don't understand that I can listen to Josh every day and not get sick of it
A. No

Q. Do I spend more time on the web on josh related sites than any others?
A. You bet your bottom dollar I do.

Q. Does listening to any other artist give me the same great feeling as listening to Josh?
A. Not even close

Q. Would I travel to the other side of the world to see Josh perform?
A. Yes

Q. Have I traveled to the other side of the world to see Josh perform?
A. Yes

Q. Have I met Josh?
A. Luckily yes.

Q. Do I think Josh is hot?
A. Yes

Q. Do I like the duet that no-one's suppose to know about?
A. Yes

Q. Do I think there is sometimes too much drama in Grobania?
A. Yes, but it's like a train-wreck and I can't help but watch.

Q. Do I think Josh ever takes a bad photo?
A. Yes (but luckily more often than not they're mostly good). This is my fav.


Q. Do I think that Josh ever has a slightly 'off' performance?
A. Of course he does.

Q. If there were two songs I'd never want to hear again, what would they be?
A. That's too easy "The Prayer" and "You Raise Me Up"

Q. Do I have an all-time favorite Josh song?
A. That's too hard - but my top five at the moment would be:
  1. You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)
  2. Now or Never
  3. Awake
  4. Canto Alla Vita
  5. Mi Morena
Q. What's my favorite Josh duet?
A. The Larry King version of Angels with Sarah MacLachlan

Q. Which is my favorite DVD performance?
A. Without a doubt, Awake LIVE.

Q. What song always makes me remember something that happened years ago?
A. "When You Say You Love Me". I was bridesmaid for a friend and the morning of her wedding we were getting ready and I asked what song they would be dancing to for their first dance. She played it, and although I knew Josh and had his albums, it was just a great moment. We all sat around bawling our eyes out.

Q. Do I have any expectations about the new album?
A. Not really, but I'm ready and waiting for the ride to continue.

and finally-

Q. Do I want to know more about the naughty side of Josh?
A. Absolutely

1 comment:

Have a thought? Let me know what you think...